Sunday, May 18, 2008

I miss my boy...



This is Gary. My first post is dedicated to him because in all his 21 months of life (well, of the 19 I've had him) I can probably count on one hand the nights we've had apart before this trip.

I miss you Gary, boy! All 105 pounds of you.

Whenever we are out and about, I've taught Gary that other dogs are his "friends" and if you know Gary, you know that EVERYONE (dogs, humans, squirrels, cats, gum wrappers..) are friends to Gary! So, G-dawg, I just want you to know that there are tons of 'friends' in this far away place - and I think of you every time I meet one :)

So, the next post "il Cane" is for my cane at home...

2 comments:

ackack7 said...

I love the pooches expo. I love meeting dogs in different countries. Your pictures are amazing, as always. Way to capture all the joys of your trip. I wish I was there. Can't wait to see more!! keep em coming!
Amy Gilbert

Anonymous said...

wow! it sounds like you're having a wonderful time and the pics are awesome (of course)! so, it looks like you chopped your hair. enjoy the rest of your stay in Italy. give me a call when/if you get back.

miss ya lots-- arlene (from TX)